We offer expertise in telecommunications, medical, scientific, industrial, aerospace, space and high reliability applications.
Our highly experienced team working with partners specialises in listening to customers’ needs and providing bespoke consultancy, project/program management, RF/Mixed-Signal ASIC design, development, manufacture, assembly, test support and focus to get it right first time with strong success rates.
No project is too small or too large and among our clients are leading product companies, design houses, research institutes and universities.
We can independently advise on overcoming low volume product assembly challenges and test solution pit falls.
We can quickly characterise existing IP or develop new Libraries and IP in the best technology to meet cost and performance metrics in the fastest time.
Recognising the need for long supply longevity in specialist applications like aerospace and high reliability our team of experts are experienced in reviewing obsoleted products and sourcing equivalents from various suppliers or re-designing pin-pin equivalent from scratch.
- Manufacturing Representative in UK, Ireland, Scandinavia and Europe.
- Deep technical knowledge and sales experience to provide enhanced support and penetration
- Access to deep knowledge of Europe , Middle East, Africa (EMEA), India and Asia
- Technical Sales Support locally
ASIC design and technology consultancy
- Mixed Signal and RF ASIC design
- Best cost-effective technology to meet the desired performances
- Trends in RF Telecom/ADAS/IOT applications and technology needs
- RF Package modelling and PCB layout considerations for high performance
- Due diligence of technology businesses
- Support for R&D Tax Credits and maximising savings
- Reviewing obsoleted products and solutions for continuity
- Technology evaluation for new applications
- Custom Training
- Technical Writing
ASIC Turn-key Design Solutions
- RF and mmWave design
- Analog and Mixed Signal low power Design
- Customer specific Libraries/IP development
- Space/radiation hard and high reliability application
Low volume assembly
- Evaluate the best assembly and test solutions for the product
- Lowest cost packaging solutions
- Support and review failure analysis and root-causes
- Support qualification and test issues
- Undertake independent Audits
Project and program management
- Project management from start to finish
- Portfolio Management and tracking with dashboard reviews and metrics
- Risk management
- Supplier assessment and independent compliance auditing
Blusilicon is providing manufacturing representation in UK, Ireland, Scandinavia and Europe.
Just a few comments from clients
We have been working together with Blusilicon for over several months and have been impressed by their experience, attention to detail and finding pragmatic solutions.
Blusilicon with their superb grasp of the semiconductor technology opened up new customers and opportunities in EMEA quickly to grow our business.
Blusilicon provided the ASIC solution for a challenging RF design which we needed quickly and they delivered it on time to our expectations.
Blusilicon helped identify the right supplier and issues for our prototype build as well as low volume assembly and test. Their experience and advice was invaluable which saved us a lot of time and money.